1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

My new site..Any comment?

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by PiasaClipper, Feb 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiasaClipper

PiasaClipper LawnSite Member

Hello everyone, What you think of this site?http://piasaclipper.com Any comment? It not finish. but will finish sometime this week. I am webdesigner myself. But Make sure about this site show you clear and no script error?

--PiasaClipper
    [​IMG]

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I have a comment for you. Since you are a web designer, you must know that it's not right to take pictures from someone elses web site. Your pictures are the same as the ones on my friends web site. http://www.finelineslawn.com/inaction.htm

Can you explain that?

3. Chuck Sinclair

Chuck Sinclair LawnSite Senior Member

Seems to me a WEBDISGNER would know better then stealing someone elses pictures.

4. parkwest

parkwest LawnSite Senior Member

That's sad.

You think he would have at least mirror-imaged them first before using them for examples of his work.

5. gogetter

gogetter Banned

You've GOT to be kidding??!!
    You STEAL photos from a fellow LS member, then you have the BALLS to ask us what we think of your new website???!

Unbelievable!

6. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

The site is great.
    THOSE LAWNS LOOK FABULOUS

7. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

You got to be kidding! I checked the code on his site, he copied the photos, didn't even bother to change the names of them, they have the same name as Bill's site.

Yes, you do a GREAT JOB, LOVE your work..:rolleyes: It really looks FINE....LOL...no pun intended. Could you provide addresses on the locations of the jobs you show on your site? Good grief...

8. sid

sid Banned

Pictures aside. That vacation cutting deal looks risky. People call you up tell you when they are going on vacation. You could be setting yourself up for trouble. Also I would think it would be very difficult to fit these "vacation cuts" into your schedule. How does this work for you? Not a service I would even consider offering.

9. AltaLawnCare

AltaLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

LOL Thats a good one...:D

10. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I <i>thought</i> I had seen it all! :dizzy:

Im :blush: 'ing for PiasaClipper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.