my new site, it works !! it works !! lol !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by topsites, Feb 15, 2006.

1. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

I find it hard to believe I can get so excited over a minor thing like a domain name resolving, but it sure gets me...
    Thou I didn't cry like a little girl this time, the feeling was there all the same.

check it out, let me know (go easy but don't be afraid either lol):

some things still a bit bare, but I'm afraid to overload it... simplicity over confusion any day. ok, gotta go
  2. jc1

jc1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Put you phone number up top in bold under your company name.
  3. Jamiem

Jamiem LawnSite Member

It's pretty good. Did you use a specific program to make it?

4. Precision Lawns

Precision Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

You might want to add a "contact us" page with address, phone #, email, fax. Looks pretty good - better than ours did when we first got it up :)
  5. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Looks pretty good. Straight and to the point.
  6. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good! Just a ?. Why list your sources for things on your link page? Do you want to make it easier for them to find a toro mower? or weed control? I know most people will hire it done if they dont want to but some hire it done just because they don't have the knowledge and resouses for this knowledge at their fingertips. Just my $.02 worth. Pages opened quickly for me on dial up. BIG +.
  7. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

You have some spelling error's, sorry! It looks pretty good, I wasn't too impressed with the before and after photo's on the home page. But it's more than I have. Other than the typo's and the so so picture's its very easy to read and to the point! Good job.:clapping:
  8. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

The photos on the front are a good scene, but if you can get some that are more clear, it would help.

I was faced with having just a few photos when I started my website. In just a few months, I was swapping out images on a few things.

The most important image or images will be the home page.

Enjoy your web adventure.