my new site

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by ProMo, Sep 29, 2007.

1. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

2. fool32696

fool32696 LawnSite Senior Member

I think it's really cluttered and hard to navigate. If I came across it as a potential customer I'd probably look elsewhere. Maybe get rid of some extra features and be to the point. Make the contact info easy to find. In all of the research I've done people want lots of info in a easy to navigate format. My site isn't done yet but I've gotten some good feedback on what's up so far. www.centralfloridalandscape.com

3. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

I looked at your site. Good start.

Do yourself a favor and get a real camera other than your camera phone to take pictures with. Your pictures do no justice to a nice yard.

4. RonB

RonB LawnSite Senior Member

ProMo,

Personally I don't care for the forum looking page - what's the point for someone wanting thier grass cut? First thing I notice is it doesn't look very active - just a couple members, no comments, etc. Not something you'd want to convey to a potential customer - imo.

On your service page, which is misspelled (wich) and Roundup should be cap'ed. I would rewrite the whole page really - to many "we's, also's" ..

5. WebMan

WebMan LawnSite Member
    from D/FW TX

You just won't get a lot of visitors on a local forum for lawn services.

Biggest thing I saw wrong was (besides above-agree it's cluttered with unneeded stuff) was I have a mongo 22" monitor and I had to scroll down to see what you actually do. You want that top front & center so to speak so a customer knows at first glance they have found a company like they are looking for.

PS: Take "Home Page" out of your title, remember the title doesn't have to be the name of the site, you could have a title like "Pro lawn services for Orange and Seminole Counties" ...helps with those search engines if people type something like "lawn service Orange County" in the search bar..

6. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

Still have a lot of work to get this the way I want it but have recieved 6 calls in less than a week. My old site only generated 2 sales in 10 years.