My New Snapper ZTR

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AWJ Services, Mar 19, 2005.

1. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

Picked it up thursday and got too use it Friday.I have a little over 2 acres of grass at my house.The stability and ride were good(suspension seat).The hydraulics were good and not too touchy.For it's maiden voyage I will give it an A+.
    Thursday night I pulled it in the shop and looked it over good.The belts and blades are easily accesible.The hydro fluid is standard engine oil no synthetic.
    The spindles are greasable and easily disassembled.The Frontcasters have tapered bearings in them and are very beefy.The parking brake works disc brakes on each wheel.The deck is all 7 gauge.Holds around 9 gallons of fuel.(mine was a last years demo and the new tanks are bigger).
    Only time will tell about durability I guess.

I would also like too take time too thank everyone for all the advice and info they share in these Forum's.
    I am new too the Maint buisness and I really feel the info I have read on this sight is worth a year or two eworth of experience.

Have a Great Day :waving:

2. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Congrats! You will be more than happy with that Snapper Z. Very nice products that often don't get the respect they deserve.

3. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

Congratulations on the new ztr. :cool2:

We've got a new Ferris IS 3000 61" on the way. Their gonna deliver it Monday and i can't wait until the Grass starts growing. :blob3:

4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

congrats on the pick up. Post some pics if you can