My New Starlite 6.5' x 16' Trailer pic...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mkwl, May 30, 2008.

1. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's a pic of my new 2008 Starlite 6.5' x 16' tandem axle (7,000 GVW) landscape trailer! I got it 2 weeks ago but only now have had a chance to put a pic up. It's awesome- so much easier than trying to deal with my other little trailer (5x10)- I can fit both my WB's on it with room for a ZTR if I add one after college. I also got a Prodigy brake controller for my truck. My truck handles it loaded up like its not even back there. Trailer was $2,600, controller was $250, all said and done was about $3,100 (with spare tire etc). Anyway- just wanted to share a pic of my latest investment in my company! :weightlifter:

starlite trailer 1.jpg

2. Firefighter337

Firefighter337 LawnSite Senior Member

That is a good trailer man. Good Buy.

3. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

yeah man nice trailer and setup

4. HoneyBabe

HoneyBabe LawnSite Member
    from 49274

Very nice...Looks like you have room for a ZTR now..

5. NOOB

NOOB LawnSite Member

Wheres all the trimmers and edgers and blowers Go?

6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Trailer looks great but I think you got shafted with that price a little bit. I just got the same trailer this spring for $1839 from Franklin trailers in Berlin NJ. Best of luck with it though!!

7. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice

how are you keeping the mowers in position/ stop then from sliding around when you drive?

8. mkwl

If I could afford and justify one now I would- after college probably. WB's work well on the properties I mow!

9. mkwl

Back of my truck for now, until I can spring for some racks for them- works okay for now.

10. mkwl

I tried to talk him down and called a few other places- Franklin trailer quoted me $2400 for it (Carry-On trailer 6'x16') but it would cost me $100 in gas just to get there. Plus this guy had it in stock and the axle on my other trailer snapped so I needed another one ASAP.

Thanks though- so much better with a big trailer!