My New To Me Gravely

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Sep 21, 2008.

1. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

there you go, i cant rag on you any more, sorry for being a dick on the other post.....i dont kno what i was thinking i just dont like that poulin and black and decker crap but in a few months youll be getting the good stuff keep up the good work man and have fun!!!

2. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

thats the spirit. Get an education.:dancing::dancing::waving:

3. ambersLawnmowing

ambersLawnmowing LawnSite Senior Member

Why is the sulky backwards??????

4. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks guys, it's alright Porter 05. Sulky is backwards just to save a little room in the garage

5. KCfireman

do you think 13 Hp is gonna be enough? I have a 2004 36" Encore WB and it has 17 hpKaw and i wish it still had more power!

6. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

whats somthing like that go for new?

7. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

aw man....should have waited and got the quick.

belt drives WARE you out fast, and when that happens production and quality goes down. I guarantee the quick would have been more productive with the single or dual hydros they make. plus that lack of hp will bite you down the road.

8. KCfireman

thats what i was thinking. 13 Hp and its a 36"? My friend has a 32" encore and it has a 13 hp.

9. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

We have one and 13 hp is plenty for this machine if your cutting every 7-10 day accounts i would have like to seen a 15 hp at least but oh well we picked one up for 1200 with 56 hrs ,couldnt pass it up. These cut grass great and disperse the clippings great. You got a great machine there.

10. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

But when the hydros go out they are expensive to replace, and 13hp is plenty for this machine. I was cutting through grass probably 7" tall yesterday and not a single problem