1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

My New Toro Z Master Zero Turn!!!!!!!!! PICS

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DillonsLawnCare, May 7, 2008.

1. DillonsLawnCare

DillonsLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

2. mhussey

mhussey LawnSite Senior Member

Nice Toro!

I read where you didn't really like the cut of the Toro. Could you explain why? It seems that you didn't like the stripe it was leaving.

I have never had an issue with mine not cutting good. I did one time have a funky looking stripe showing up on each pass. I figured out what that was. One of my dog's tennis balls some how got stuck in the deck in front where the reinforcements are and grass was building up there. I cleared that out and all is fine now. Mine leaves a great cut and a hell of a stripe stock.

I will ask this. How high are you cutting? Have you checked your rake of your deck. Deck should be a 1/4" lower in the front than the rear. If this isn't refer to your owners manual and it will tell you how to adjust this. Make sure the underside is clean.