My new toy - 2006 Sea-Doo RXT

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by jtkplc, Oct 11, 2006.

1. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

I just bought a leftover 2006 Sea-Doo RXT and got a great deal because the dealer wanted it gone. I've had it out 4 times and I wish I didn't have to put it away very soon with winter coming. I can't wait until spring now...

The hole shots are just simply crazy and the power at any speed is unbelievable. This is my first PWC, so I can't really compare it to anything, but it seems to handle rough water very well. Here are a few pics:

00000001.jpg

000000011.jpg

0000000111.jpg

2. looks great, now did you buy that to get to some island homes you maintain, tax right off.

3. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

What did you pay for it?

4. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey, Nice Jet Ski.

5. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I buying one in the spring, Dont know if I want a sea-doo, a yamaha or a polaris. Have to do some shopping.

6. jtkplc

The PWC itself was $9699. The total package: the PWC, one place trailer, 4 year extended warranty, fire extingusher, TTL, and a cover was a little under $12,300.

7. jtkplc

Here is where I did a lot of my research: www.pwctoday.com. They have a very active forum with good info. Good luck!

8. climber

climber LawnSite Member

Thats a nice toy ya got there! I have a Kawasaki 750 (stand-up) bored out to 805 I think, its quit quick its a retired racer. There a blast on the weekends especially when your the fastest on the lake! But make sure you dont drink and drive :nono: one of these. One of our neighbors at our lake did and was screwing around on his and wreck doing about 60. He was knocked out and spent the week in the hospital and came out with a few broken bones and a quit a few bruses! But have fun and take care of it and you should be trouble free...

Dan

9. ACutAbovesiny

ACutAbovesiny LawnSite Senior Member

Nice. Have fun on that thing.

10. jtkplc

Not to worry, I don't drink....