My New Toy!!!

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by indyturf, Oct 2, 2007.

1. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

This is my Zspray, I got it so I could use a pull-behind areator and use on a few of my larger properties!

2. indyturf

from Indy

1 more try on the pic's

3. mkroher

mkroher LawnSite Senior Member

pics are great man!

4. indyturf

from Indy

Sorry, I dont know why I cant get them to post? maybe I need to get one of my kids to help me!

5. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

send me the picture
    i will post it for you..

6. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Hi Indy -- here's how I get pics on here:

First you have to store your digital camera pictures of your Z-Spray in your "My Pictures" folder in your computer.

Once you have done that, go back to your last post regarding your new Z-Spray. Then click "Quote" in the lower right. You then have to type something like here's my pics. Then scroll way down and click "Manage Attatchments".

Wait for the screen to pop up, and then click "Browse". This will take you to "My Pictures". Double click the pic you want to show, then hit "Upload". Wait a minute or so to allow it to upload onto lawnsite. Then just close the window. Click preview post & see how it looks.

Note: To post more than one pic, you need to repeat the last few instructions.

Hope this helps. Hope to see your pics soon. I'm also planning to visit Indy in late November for a Z-Spray......hope to look you up. americanlawn:usflag:

I had to post a pic so I could remember how to do it. This pic is me on the right with my Mother & brother. Car is my numbers matching 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T convertible w/Hurst 4-speed. :waving:

two grassy weeds 001.jpg

7. gregory

gregory LawnSite Bronze Member

american nice car.....my dad had a 69 chevelle back in 69.....i want a 1970 Chevelle Super Sport LS6

8. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

I'd like one too, but....can't afford more than one. I bet your Dad is kicking himself for selling his '69.:waving:

9. mkroher

mkroher LawnSite Senior Member

holy crap american. you're a LOT older than I thought! I figured you were like 30 or something.

10. indyturf

from Indy

Ok here's the picture! yesterday it kept saying Error?

DSC02393.jpg