My New Toy!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DillonsLawnCare, Oct 8, 2008.

1. DillonsLawnCare

DillonsLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

just picked her up today for $600 out the door.

This model is the exchangeable one. so i can buy whatever attchment i need for it and swap em out.

its also got the extra extension pole, for longer reach!!!

2. Chestnut Oaks Prez

Chestnut Oaks Prez LawnSite Senior Member

Nice! That is all we use. If one goes down, just stick the attach on another.:)
  3. dcombs

dcombs LawnSite Member

Looks nice. i got the FS 90 , straight shaft edger, 130 degree hedger, and straight shaft trimmer for 690. but i am trading in the hedger attachment for the hand held one. it was going to be to big to operate on small bushes
  4. DillonsLawnCare

DillonsLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

i used it for about an hour and WHEEEWW! that thing will wear you out. upper body strength is a must have for this one!

i noticed it was hard to manuever around smaller shrubs. i had to constantly chage the angle of the cutting blade.

should i buy a standard hedge trimmer for the small stuff, or is there a secret i dont know?

5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

You need a normal set of hedge trimmers. I have a set of the expandable ones-they are a cheap set were like $100. But I rarely use them, only when there is stuff I can't reach and don't want to use a ladder. You will kill yourself trying to trim small shrubs with that IMO
  6. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
  7. Supertiger

Supertiger LawnSite Member

If thats your idea of a toy then you sould look into a post hole digger their even funner.:dizzy:
  8. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

I have the same exact unit that you have there. You will not be disapointed.
  9. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Very nice but they dont come cheap do they.
  10. dcombs

dcombs LawnSite Member

i didn't even use my hedger attachment that way i could trade it in on a standard hedge trimmer and pay the difference