1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My new toy

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TurboMazda, Jul 4, 2011.

1. TurboMazda

TurboMazda LawnSite Member

Hello guys, long time, here is my new toy.......................

2. justanotherlawnguy

justanotherlawnguy LawnSite Bronze Member

That's embarrassing!!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. TurboMazda

I wonder why is embarrassing having a new lawnmower?
  4. cooltype

cooltype LawnSite Member

doesnt look like much fun
  5. TurboMazda

Well to me it is, is my new toy, but if you wish to see new zero turn equipment then I get it why the comments, but I got no need for a zero turn nor any other bigger equipment then this.
    I wonder if you all started big and never started from the bottom?
  6. BGTLS

BGTLS LawnSite Member
    from WI

Nice Mower! I have the non self propelled version (push) of that mower and it has been trouble free since I bought it 2 years ago. The adjustable handle is what sold me on that style of Snapper. It has been a back saver and fits me perfect on its highest setting. Mine doesn't have the large rear wheels though and I miss them from my past push mowers. It does an OK job mulching and bags great. I use it a lot in the fall to bag leaves. You just have to stop to empty the bag every 10 minutes it is so small but it beats raking. Mine only gets used as a trim mower now as I picked up a used 36in Lesco WB.

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

What kind of turbo mazda do you have?
  8. Snapper Jack

Snapper Jack LawnSite Senior Member

Don't take this comment to heart but that MTD is nothing a but a slap in the face degrading the Snapper name,granted Snapper products today aren't what they use to be but regardless it's an insult sticking a Snapper logo on that turd:nono:
  9. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Great mower's! we have 4. Our last two new ones seem to quite after a few lawns so we had to switch to something a bit more reliable (dealer support isn't the best in regards to Snapper. Great vacuum, even better than the Honda's we run now. I think there is a huge market for small lawns that only require a 21".
  10. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice mower,snapper and hondas always seem to be popular for a trim mower i think my next 21 will be a honda see some companies have them on the trailer here as there trim mower but like my cub cadet 21 for now.