My new Toy

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mtdman, Jul 15, 2003.

1. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

I picked it up on Friday. It's a Ryan Lawnaire V. I was going to get the IV, but my equipment dealer got me a good deal on the V ($2200), so I went for the bigger one. It's so nice and shiney, I hate to have to use it next month!

:D

aerator.jpg

2. Live4Mowin'

Live4Mowin' LawnSite Member

Nice! Is that your first aerator or is that an additional aerator?

3. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

Nice looking bone shaker. The added width gives more production and stability on slopes. I think they charge too much extra for it, but it's worth the money anyway.

I try to use the tow aerator as much as possible and the Lawnaire IV for getting the spots the tow aerator can't reach. The slowest time known to man is time spent walking/fighting behind an aerator.

4. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

The first I have bought. In the past I have borrowed another LCO's machine, and he had a Ryan IV. (another important bonus to making friends in the business!)

The yards I do are small enough that I gotta use a machine to do it, not a pull behind.

Now I just gotta sell, sell, sell! The Ryan people were nice enough to give me a sales kit and the a free 100 flyers, with the option to buy more cheap.

:D

5. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

That is a real moneymaker that you have there for smaller lawns. The kit they have given you will get you started. Find ways to really push the benefits of this machine.

Gravely_Man