My New Tracks

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Snyder's Lawn Inc, Apr 17, 2013.

1. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Gehl owns mustang and supplies their parts (i have one of each). Chances are the gehl dealer could help you out.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Snyder's Lawn Inc LawnSite Platinum Member

I think so you have a pic of your 2044

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Would you mind shooting me a PM of what this setup ran you for new rims/tires and tracks? or you can post on here if ya want. Would adding OTT to my machine help with my lifting capacity any?

4. Snyder's Lawn Inc

4250 ship to me in 3 days

I don't know if will help the lifting or not
    Company that makes them is camoplastsolideal.com/ it might say if helps lifting

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

How are the tracks working out?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Only did some work at the farm with them Fix a low water crossing. Work great for that. Level down the barn lot after working cattle few weeks ago. Fix some ruts in the fields

In the crossing I was in the creek water half up on wheels back out with np are creeks are rocky and sandy bottoms put about 3 hrs on the tracks

I'm just now starting work on lawns Its starting to warm up and drying things out

7. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

lets see some pics once you get em dirty

8. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Sorry no pics They already got them dirty. Do need fenders if you get in the mud I don't dare put in high gear and drive it with mud/ cow poo on the tracks
    I get it back to town I'll get some pics working on the next job its a bigger job

The job I'm doing now my 3825 Gehl is the right size Skid Steer to have.

9. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Today did some drainage work a long a house. I had to remove a sidewalk and under that walk was mud and the tracks work well
    At one time I wasn't sure if I could back out with a load in the bucket but she did walk right out.
    Did find out that muddy tracks don't load in the dump trailer very well

I did put a new edge on instead the standard 6'' I used 8'' Now sitting from the seat, I can see my cutting edge before couldn't see it. Might look strange but it works. Here few pics

0515131929a.jpg

0515131929b.jpg

0519131406a.jpg

0515131929c.jpg

10. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

did you notice it grading any better?