My new trailer. What do you think?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Mowinforaliving, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Mowinforaliving

Mowinforaliving LawnSite Bronze Member

Just bought this 16' landscape trailer last week in OKC.

ctmpphphBhSmP.jpg

2. M&MLawn

M&MLawn LawnSite Member

How much did it set you back?

3. wayside

wayside LawnSite Senior Member

4. Mowinforaliving

$1,995 at OK Truck and Trailer in OKC

5. Mowinforaliving

I bought the blower and hedge trimmer racks seperately and installed them myself on the inside.

ctmpphp3cSxDM.jpg

6. Tadams

Tadams LawnSite Senior Member

That trailer looks NICE!! I like a RED trailer!

7. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

Looks awesome, it gets me excited, I just ordered mine today. A 20 footer custom powdercoated Bad Boy Orange from PJ Trailers. I'll post pics after I get it...suppossed to be 2 to 3 weeks

8. Mowinforaliving

Here's my Lightning Retro

ctmpphpUiWRWF.jpg

ctmpphpaXylJU.jpg

9. Mowinforaliving

Look in the trailer at the chain that's attached to the mower. I bought that at Lowes here in Ponca City for $2.33 per foot. It almost matches the mower. 12' was enough to do it. I bought 2 "eyes" and bolted them to the floor boards of the trailer. 1 in front of the mower, and 1 at the rear. They keep it from sliding around and skinning paint off of the mower and trailer fenders. They work great.

10. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

Hey, is the 26hp more than enough power for the 60in deck? Just wondering cause I am currently running the 26 on a 52 in. deck, but am getting ready to order atleast 2 more mowers for a big contract we got in Texas this year (a 100 acre cemetary). I was thinking about the lightnings again, but wondering if it would be worth it to try their new 31hp kawasaki air-cooled on the 60in. I guess the only thing I would be losing would be the liquid-cooled option. I might get one pup with the 30hp kohler to save a little money.