my new trailer!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedWingsDet, May 30, 2005.

1. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Heres my new trailer. Im hoping to get it all lettered by this week or next. Its a 8x20. I love it. Now I can fit all my landscape tools (wet saw, powerwasher, etc) in it and wont have to make un-nessary trips back home to grab something incase I forgot it and whatnot. Plus now I can park in my garage cause its cleaned out!!! GIT R DUN!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. John P.

John P. LawnSite Senior Member

Thats a nice trailer lets see inside it..............you could sure get er dun with that rig

3. fishinman22487

fishinman22487 LawnSite Member

Sweet truck Mark!!!! Did your parents help out to pay for that big ass trailer!?!?!?

4. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

Awsome rig man! How is the truck? I'm thinking about getting a Chevy or GMC.

5. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

Spend the money man, get the inside hosed down with Line-X.

6. Aussie Topcat

Aussie Topcat LawnSite Member

What sort of ball park figure would a trailor like that cost?

Down under guys pay from about $700.00 for a 6 by 4 ft, australian to an average $4000.00 to $5000.00 for a trailor a few even go higher... and get a tipper type trailor!

7. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Nice Trailer.. I have the same one.. same color but its a 6x12.. That for me would be tooo big.. but nice trailer! - Peter

8. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks sweet Mark. I really like the red truck/black trailer combination.

9. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

Dam thats like driving an 18 wheeler! Sure you don't need back-up sensors on that?

10. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I couldn't buy something like that, I'd have to unload it and load it every weekend because it would double as a car hauler.

Nice trailer though, someone must be makin big bucks, or just likes to spend it :D