My new trailer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KillerShark, May 5, 2001.

1. KillerShark

KillerShark LawnSite Member

my new trailer
    [​IMG]

[Edited by Eric ELM on 05-05-2001 at 09:29 AM]

2. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

Nice trailer, plenty of storage. I went to photopoint and took a look. I wouldn't know how to post pics, hell I can't even find my address book. lol

3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Very nice trailer. I could use one of them. :)

You almost had the picture right. You needed to double click the picture to expand it to full screen and then on the last img in brackets, you needed this / so it would look like this /img, but only in brackets.

4. KillerShark

thank you Eric

5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

No problem, how much is a trailer like that one? That is nice.

6. KillerShark

the trailer cost me a little under $3000. The major cost was the aluminum tool box on the front, the price wasn't broken down, but I'm sure the box was around $700. I did take the advice of some of the members here and go with the 5' expanded metal gate for the back. I'm glad I did. But it sure is heavy, I'm gonna have to put a spring on it like you did.

7. nso1000k

nso1000k LawnSite Member

Great looking trailer. What size is that one? How much equipment will it hold? What kind of equipment do you have to put on it. I'm in the market for a trailer big enough to hold two 60" lazers, a walk behind, and a push, plus all of my blowers, trimmers etc.

8. kris

kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere

very nice.... I too could use one

9. tlcgrounds

tlcgrounds LawnSite Member

That look lie a ralyy nice set up. I've found one thin to be true. ya can't have enough sdpace and you can't have a big enough trialor. I think the next one I'm going to get is an old tractor trailor.

10. KillerShark

The size is 7'x 14' of actual floor space. Then the box is another 2' wide. So it's actually a 7'x 16'. Currently I only put a 50" gravely ztr, a 21" honda walk behind and the old timey walk behind edger on it. I do plan on getting another ztr next year. I'm torn between the exmark, dixie, or the kubota. I'm hearing mostly good things about all three. Thanks for the compliments btw.