My new trailer!!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, here it is. 2006 Pro Star 16 ft x 6.5 ft. It has brakes on all axles and the gvwr is 7000. It is definatly a big jump over my previous trailer, lol

I will get some pics tomorrow of it with my stuff on it, although my walkbehind will look a little lonely on it.

new trailer 001.jpg

new trailer 002.jpg

2. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

If you don't mind...how much did she cost?

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

I paid 1600 for it.....used

4. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

You got a pretty good deal...because she doesnt look THAT used...ya know?

5. JBlawncare

JBlawncare LawnSite Member

Hey, love your new trailer and it is highly possible I will have your old one by the end of the week. Your walkbehind is going to look really lonely on there, just gives you an excuse to by a ZTR haha. Good luck with the trailer.

6. Sydenstricker Landscaping

I got a very good deal, the trailer is in awesome shape!!!! Has a little ding on the passenger fender, but thats it!!!

Thanks!!!! Yes, if you like it when you see it, then it will be 100% yours. I havent put the Scag on there yet, but Im sure it will look tiny on that big trailer!! It will look much nicer with a Scag Tiger Cub behind it:)

7. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good....but how much are those trailers new around your area??....Because my dealer has 16X6.5 7,000lbs trailers going for $1,250-$1,500 new..

8. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Tom
    Trailer looks GREAT time to fill the extra space. Save those dollars and we will get you something at the Louisville show. LOL
    JOSH

9. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

That sounds like a better price. We have MUCH heavier duty trailers here for around $3000 CDN. No one really uses trailers like that around here.

10. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Trailers like this around here go for like 2500-3000 new:dizzy: It is funny how different areas have way, way different prices on the same exact thing.