My New Truck / My Last Toy

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Firefighter Dave, May 24, 2003.

1. Firefighter Dave

Firefighter Dave LawnSite Member

Here is my new Ford F250. I just love this truck. It's a big switch from my Expidition, I am still trying to learn how to turn into parking spaces; and back up with a trailer again. It only has the V-10 not the new deisel, I couldn't afford the extra 6 G's that with along with the bigger engine.

And as for my last toy, I am sure this will be for a while. Wife is pushing the baby issue and wanting one..... so no more big toys for a while, unless I need a new Exmark Lazer Z <grin>.

Dave

:blob2: :blob2:

ford f250.jpg

2. pottstim

pottstim LawnSite Senior Member

Nice looking truck, Dave. That is about the same shade of red as my 2002 Silverado. Does your truck have the FX4 package? I thought I could see Ranchos under it. Enjoy your new ride. :)

3. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

I dont care much for the red bumper and grill but the rest of the truck looks awsome. dave did you get the FX4 package

now you need to go here to the superduty forum and check out everyone eles toys :)

http://www.fordtruckworld.com/

4. Firefighter Dave

Yes, it has the FX4 Package, it's loaded without the leather.... only missing the roof marker lights, plow pakage and electronic compass....

I love the moon roof..... but don't leave it open when it rains... already learned that one....

Dave

5. Green in Idaho

Green in Idaho LawnSite Senior Member
    from Idaho

At least F250 is easier to spell.

What's up with the lights on top? Is that for snowplowing? :sleeping:

6. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

Fire Fighter Lights hummm :rolleyes: LOL

7. Firefighter Dave

Yeah.... well I didn't use spell check.... wouldn't be the first time I didn't.....

The lights are for emergency use.... I am a full-time Fire Medic....

Dave

8. Green in Idaho

Green in Idaho LawnSite Senior Member
    from Idaho

So I guess you pull off the white magnetic sign and slap on a firefighter Dave sign, eh?

So Dave's running to a fire with trailer in tow. "Hey Chief I brought my mowers if we need to cut the tall grass before putting the fire out."

Why not just borrow the fire truck to pull your lawn equip?

Not to mention the fuel consumption of a V10. Go OPEC!

:dizzy: Kind of like the Firefighter Lawn Care Web site that was posted on here some time ago It's cheesy in my opinion.

But whatever lights your fire!

9. Firefighter Dave

WHAT? :dizzy:

Dave

10. Nozzleman

Nozzleman LawnSite Member

Hey Green, What's your problem? The guy is posting a picture of his new truck that I am sure he is very proud of so cut him some slack.

Also, F/F Dave may have misspelled one little word by accident, which I must say you were very quick to point out. But, if you actually need to ask why he has a red light bar on his truck then maybe you should spend some more time critiquing your own thoughts/ idea's before posting them and less time worrying about other peoples spelling mistakes.

F/F Dave, Nice truck brother.