My new truck on the job

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by fool32696, Jul 3, 2005.

1. fool32696

fool32696 LawnSite Senior Member

pulls a lot better than my ranger 4 banger

new truck on the job.jpg

2. Lawn Masters

Lawn Masters LawnSite Senior Member

Nice truck. did you do that lawn?

3. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

Sweet truck man. I hope he did that lawn otherwise he better get out of there quick.

4. fool32696

Yup, I mowed it. Really nice piece of property out in the country on a hill.

5. BCSteel

BCSteel LawnSite Senior Member

Do you always drive all over your customers lawns ;)

6. fool32696

Yes, actually sometimes I do doughnuts just to see what they say. There is no driveway to the house and my customer drives his F350 dually all over the property. The grass is bahia and the ground is hardpack so no damage done. I would not dare pull onto grass in a subdivision (I have seen a few do it and it looks very unprofessional). Also the owner lives in New York and is only down every few months. If I thought that he would remotely care I wouldn't do it. My truck is between the road and his barn and It's basically the only way to get the the barn (where he keeps his spare vehicles, that didn't fly there). The only reason that there are no visible tracks is because nobody even lives there. If I had parked my truck on a half acre lot on St. Augustine I would understand, but please keep your negative opinions to youself if you don't know the whole story.

7. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Do I see a Duramax badge?? :cool2: I wish I had some HUGE properties like that. How many acres of that do you cut??

8. fool32696

Yes thats a dmax with an allison and I think the property is a little over 3 acres. All of the rain we're having here really has it looking good.

9. BCSteel

BCSteel LawnSite Senior Member

Get a life. It was obviously a sarcastic comment.

10. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

It didn't seem sarcastic IMO. I probably would have gotten defensive as well.

Be good kids!! :rolleyes: