1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My New Wearables!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Oct 18, 2007.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I purchased alot of screen printed shirts recently. All of them were done by a local shop in town. Only took a week! I designed the logos and layout. blocked out part of the ph. # with a square for the pics.

7 black t-shirts
    7 ash t-shirts
    7 sand t-shirts
    14 black long sleeve t-shirts
    7 sand long sleeve t-shirts
    14 black hoodies

All shirts size Large except 7 of the hoodies are XL. Gildan brand.

Total cost: $551

(little story)
    I originally ordered only 35 shirts for $425. when i picked them up a week later we realized that the 14 black shirts had white ink, they were supposed to have green ink. So the screen printer remembered me ordering them with green, not white and told me he would just reorder new ones. I ended up getting 21 more new long sleeve shirts, hoodies, and t-shirts with green print for only $126. (7 of each type) Basically i got 56 shirts for about $9 a piece! Very good screen printing and embroidery shop with excellent, fast customer service.

So did i get a good deal?

Here are some pics, a few are blurry...

2. RedMax Man

A few more pics..........

3. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

Looks good. Your logo stands out great on the black sweatshirts. My sweatshirts should be in any time now.
  4. Pastaboy62

Pastaboy62 LawnSite Senior Member

Those are some fly shirts bro
  5. RedMax Man

Thanks Matt.

What do you mean?
  6. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

i think they look great
  7. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

That would mean that he thinks their cool or look good...I think they look good to, your logo looks really good on that black sweatshirt. How many people do you give shirts to if you needed 60?
  8. RedMax Man

Well i was only going to get 35 but because of the mistake of got so many more. I'll give a some to friend, family and sometime i have a helper. they'll last a long time. No i didn't need that many but thats what happened and i'm satisfied.
  9. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

thats a good looking logo how many people you got working for you>?
  10. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Nice Shirts, but sorry to say that Gildan shirts Suck. My dad ordered about 100 of them for his business (tractor trailer repair). The shrink, and if you try stretching them out they rip. Their also not the softest things out there. My shirts are made by Fruit of the Loom. Their soft, stretch nicely, and hold up pretty good.