My New Web Page

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by gilatplc, Jun 21, 2006.

1. gilatplc

gilatplc LawnSite Senior Member
    from FL

2. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I Would Not Put Prices Up. Also Aren't Your Prices Kinda Cheap? You may also want to have a gallery for some of the work you have done and the equipment you have. People always like that.

3. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Yea, dont put prices because then all customers feel that they should get their yard cut for listed price when the yard should pay more. Also, where it says "if you home is for sale", it should be your and not you*

4. gilatplc

from FL

OK I will remove the prices, Still woking on the other pages just whonted some input so fare.
    The pic of work and equipment will be up shortly!
    Thanks

5. poolboy

poolboy LawnSite Silver Member
    from earth

WTF!!!!!!!

6. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

One time mow $35? Your going to get the customers that call and have 2 1/2 ft tall grass saying "Your website says $35. boo hoo boo hoo. Your weekly should be $30 and one timers around $50. I get $30 for 1/16 acre and $30-35 for 1/8 acre. 1/4 acre aprox $55 However, this really depends on edging, edging of beds etc...

7. gilatplc

from FL

wanted,,,,, sorry is that better for ya

8. gilatplc

from FL

The prices that went on to the page where last years prices when I was starting up. I’m basing most of my account monthly and trying to stay away from the one timers (but money is money)
    I getting for 1/16 $100 a month

9. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

It is very nice, see this thread for the images loading issue:
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=150417

Specs: Your Exmark Mower picture = 61529 bytes for that teenie thumbnail.
    In contrast, the below picture of mine is on my site's front page and after using the optimizer = 8929 bytes for something 4x the size.

What is: On a 56k modem, every 4k bytes = 1 second, so 61.5k = 15 seconds wait for 1 picture, 9k = 2.2 seconds.

[​IMG]

10. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

I doesn't look too bad. The template that you have is nice and it has a lot of potential for apperance and funtionality. The finished product should be very nice. Good luck w/ it! :usflag:

just remember- don't take anything too personally on the site, a rule for all. Most things aren't really that big of a deal, many of us on lawnsite just have a tendency to make things a little bigger than they are, most of the time in good humor, but in the end we have a 13 page-thread :waving: . JMO