my new website!

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by matt spinniken, Mar 23, 2007.

1. matt spinniken

matt spinniken LawnSite Senior Member

Check it out tell me what you think good and bad. There are some things that need to be changed but what does everyone think?

2. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

I think it looks real good and easy to navigate. This one is a winner. You could use some Search Engine Optimization though. I can help you with that if you don't already have someone.

3. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Looks great, very easy to see everything, nice job.

4. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice did you do this yourself?? Very clean lookin.

5. matt spinniken

matt spinniken LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks guys Im happy how it turned out I had it designed by jtsgraphicdesign.com. The guy is a friend of mine and was great, very affordable. The site cost me about six hundred bucks including hosting and domain for 2 years. Im going to get some before and after pics on sometime soon.

TeamGreen - I really would like to get this thing ranked well on google etc. what should i do?

6. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

Not too many sites look good with a black background, but yours looks very good with it.

Nice investment.

My notes about promoting a website are here...

http://www.mdvaden.com/website_traffic.shtml

It contains a link to my page on website ranking. But I'm beginning to consider driving traffic via local means, so much more important, that I'm almost thinking about pulling my ranking page in April.

7. MowJob

MowJob LawnSite Member
    from NEOHIO

very nice, I like it

8. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

There is a lot that needs to be done with a new site to achieve "top ten" results, but I have had much success in this area. I have a little spare time for the next 2-3 weeks. If you want me to take on the project, I would for a lot less than any other SEO bid. Just PM me and let me know.

9. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

VERY, VERY, NICE !!! Congratulations.

10. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

Now, what ideas are you implementing, to showcase your website address on your printed material?

I considered putting just my website address on my new cards once we move back to north Oregon, but will put the phone, since a computer may not be turned on in someone's home. 99% of potential customers for my service there, have internet.

But as I wrote in that linked page, I'm going to make my web address even larger on my business card, and the phone number one font smaller.