My New Website

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Darryl G, Oct 8, 2002.

1. KenGreenPro

KenGreenPro LawnSite Member

unreal...............loved it...:)

:blob4: :blob3: :blob1:

someone above needs to lighten up and take a chill pill...nothing wrong with a little fun, i mean dont you guys work hard enough anyway..why not have a little fun with it right?

need a pic of a tow truck towing your truck towing your rig........will make next appointment after short conference with repo man.....

2. DaddyRabbit

DaddyRabbit LawnSite Senior Member

Darryl, I got a good chuckle from it. I wouldn't worry about others inability to detect satire.
  3. Art Stubbs handy 58

Art Stubbs handy 58 LawnSite Member

:D Funny, Funny stuff thanks for the entertaiment.... :D

is the Truck for Sale? I need a good snow truck lol
  4. danzig

danzig LawnSite Member

Man you need a life! Next time show a pic of that Dodge truck next to your doublewide.
  5. Thanks Art for showing me this thread.

Good laughs DG!!!!

The wife pic is a nice touch.
  6. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Art - Actually the truck is for sale. The owner tried to sell it to me for $600 with 30 residential plow accounts (without contracts). The thing actually runs and plows pretty well. The dent in the front is from before he fixed the brakes!

Danzig - The truck is shown parked outside the neighborhood bar. The doublewide is a couple of stumbles west of there.
  7. Darb

Darb LawnSite Member

That was so funny, can you help me on my website? I must say that I believe Jim Lewis's comments were even funnier. No offense intended Jim.
  8. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Darb - I know what you meanl. I'm sure JIm was genuinely trying to help out with his comments, not realizing the site is a spoof. Actually, it's a re-write of the site I'm really working on for my business, so his comments about the URL being too long and the pop-ups being annoying are perfectly valid.

9. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Damn, that was some funny stuff. I opened it at the shop and all the guys were cracking up.

I love it!!

Thanks for a great laugh, I needed that after working in the rainstorms all week!
  10. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

I am sending you a bill for my time that you wasted.
    just kidding. What bison? What spears? I did see any bison...