1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

My New Website

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Darryl G, Oct 8, 2002.

1. KenGreenPro

KenGreenPro LawnSite Member

unreal...............loved it...:)

lmao

:blob4: :blob3: :blob1:

someone above needs to lighten up and take a chill pill...nothing wrong with a little fun, i mean dont you guys work hard enough anyway..why not have a little fun with it right?

need a pic of a tow truck towing your truck towing your rig........will make next appointment after short conference with repo man.....

Ken

2. DaddyRabbit

DaddyRabbit LawnSite Senior Member

Darryl, I got a good chuckle from it. I wouldn't worry about others inability to detect satire.

3. Art Stubbs handy 58

Art Stubbs handy 58 LawnSite Member

:D Funny, Funny stuff thanks for the entertaiment.... :D

is the Truck for Sale? I need a good snow truck lol

4. danzig

danzig LawnSite Member

Man you need a life! Next time show a pic of that Dodge truck next to your doublewide.

5. Thanks Art for showing me this thread.

Good laughs DG!!!!

The wife pic is a nice touch.

6. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Art - Actually the truck is for sale. The owner tried to sell it to me for $600 with 30 residential plow accounts (without contracts). The thing actually runs and plows pretty well. The dent in the front is from before he fixed the brakes!

Danzig - The truck is shown parked outside the neighborhood bar. The doublewide is a couple of stumbles west of there.

7. Darb

Darb LawnSite Member

Darryl,
    That was so funny, can you help me on my website? I must say that I believe Jim Lewis's comments were even funnier. No offense intended Jim.
    Thanks,
    Darb

8. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Darb - I know what you meanl. I'm sure JIm was genuinely trying to help out with his comments, not realizing the site is a spoof. Actually, it's a re-write of the site I'm really working on for my business, so his comments about the URL being too long and the pop-ups being annoying are perfectly valid.

Darryl

9. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Damn, that was some funny stuff. I opened it at the shop and all the guys were cracking up.

I love it!!

Thanks for a great laugh, I needed that after working in the rainstorms all week!

10. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

I am sending you a bill for my time that you wasted.
    Crawdad:drinkup:
    just kidding. What bison? What spears? I did see any bison...