Lawn Care Forum banner

My New Wright Stander ZK

25K views 52 replies 31 participants last post by  peteyo 
#1 ·
Well, pretty much new. I have put 160 hours on it so far. Wanted to show it off. 31hp KAW, 61'' floating deck, 15 mph.

See less See more
#8 ·
did you buy that mower from arnolds lawn & garden in op kansas I'm really looking into another stander already have a 52 inch one it's asome to use.
No I bought it at O'Dell's Lawn and Tractor in Independence.
Posted via Mobile Device

#11 ·
Congratulations, very nice machine ... and BTW, a picture of the whole rig would be nice, too !!

#12 ·
Scag Power -- I see that you're from Apopka, Florida ... does the name Glenn Hubbard mean anything to you ??

#15 ·
I demoed one last month an loved it!

Will hopefully get one this winter!!!

#16 ·
I demoed one last month an loved it!

Will hopefully get one this winter!!!
Expensive, but well worth the money. Best mower I've ever owned or used.
Posted via Mobile Device

#18 ·
#21 ·
Mean machine. Very nice and they are so smooth and fast. I may get one someday if needed. I own a stander 23hp 52"
Posted via Mobile Device

#23 ·
How do any of you Stander owners like the ZK model compared to the standard model? Does one hold a hill better? Does the ZK just cut quicker with deck sizes being the same? I saw a ZK next to the original Stander at a local dealer, and that machine is as big as a full size Z.
ZK is faster(15mph), stronger(31hp and 37hp), bigger(hella thick steel), has two large gas tanks, floating deck(originals dont have them).
Hills? Standers can climb very steep hills very well. The ZK can climb mountains. I have made a video of my ZK going up one of the steepest hills I cut. Used to weed eat the whole thing. Regular 52/23 just slid down. I am still editing the videos, but ill put them up soon. Obviously youve never demoed a stander let alone a ZK. DEMO ONE

#25 ·
ZK is faster(15mph), stronger(31hp and 37hp), bigger(hella thick steel), has two large gas tanks, floating deck(originals dont have them).
Hills? Standers can climb very steep hills very well. The ZK can climb mountains. I have made a video of my ZK going up one of the steepest hills I cut. Used to weed eat the whole thing. Regular 52/23 just slid down. I am still editing the videos, but ill put them up soon. Obviously youve never demoed a stander let alone a ZK. DEMO ONE
Thanks for the info. :cool:

#26 ·
Thats a nice mower, I've never seen a Stander around here, how the kill system work compared to a Z where the seat has the sensor? Does the standing area have the same system. It never occured to me about this before but with you mention 15 mph!
Standers are made here in Missouri. Which explains why they are so popular here. They are about the only thing you see around Kansas City. Probably about 75% of all mowers here are Standers. They are starting to branch out from the midwest. They really are superior. The mower dies when you step off the step plate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.