My newest design and install

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kubota130, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Kubota130

Kubota130 LawnSite Member

I've spent about a week at the customers designing and install this bed I have well over 900 dollars in plants!

Let me know what ya think,

2. Penscape Landscaping

Penscape Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

No offense but are these the right pics! just wondering it looks unfinished and random.
  3. jaybird24

jaybird24 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

What? I think somebody is pulling our leg. I did have an old employee that would take a week to accomplish this and he did move to Canada.:drinkup:
  4. ViceNut

ViceNut LawnSite Member

this has got to be a joke. If :eek:
  5. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like what I dump outta the truck at the end of the day...
  6. Danielslawnservice

Danielslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

this better be a joke no offense but if this is the work you do than u should stick to ur day job......
  7. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Plants usually go in the dirt.
  8. Kubota130

Kubota130 LawnSite Member

How have ya been, keeping busy? haven't talked since I moved up north:drinkup:

Yes this is a joke, I'm redoing a bed, you can see part of it to the left in the last picture with my super duty. That was an existing bed that the customer stole plants out of last summer and left it so that's the mess...the other plants that are just in clumps are ones out of the bed I'm redoing it needed built up 8" with top soil to get it level with the sidewalk in to the house.
  9. Penscape Landscaping

Penscape Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

i was going to say if you are doing work like that you could not afford gas for that truck much less the truck!!! Keep up the good work!!!LMAO
  10. Toad

Toad LawnSite Senior Member