1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

my newest investment 2008 crew cab npr

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ilc79, Mar 20, 2008.

1. ilc79

ilc79 LawnSite Member

just some pics of my new ride.

2. Very nice........If she would allow me I would buy one too! So far in the past 6 months I have got a Trailer, scag tt(used),Dingo 425 with attachments, and a new exmark 48 tthp(that she still doesn't know about)and a 05 crew cab duramax 4*4.
    Still on my list is a 20 foot dingo/ mowing trailer with 5000-6000 pound axles and either a 20 ft enclosed trailer or a npr 20 box.
    Anyway that is one super nice truck!!!!!!!!!!
    Have a great season!
  3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

wow man thats a nice truck!!! did you sell your other one? i would personally rather have an enclosed box on the back.
  4. ilc79

ilc79 LawnSite Member

well i sold the 04 that was payed for still have the 07 thanks for the compliments
  5. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Thats a nice truck, i agree with picasso though, i would have probably went witha box but its still a great lookin truck.

good luck!
  6. Guzman Properties

Guzman Properties LawnSite Senior Member

Hope the set up works great for what you need. Good luck this season!!!
  7. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

how large of a deck is on one of those?? 14, 16, 18?? looking good ... do you letter the trucks?? how much$$ if you don't mind me asking? is one of these comparable in price to a loaded 350?
  8. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

Beautiful truck! What drove your choice to open vs closed?

Could you please post some interior shots?

Here is ours:

9. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

How has that box been holding up? I know with our 20x8 enclosed trailer we get a lot of marking down the top of the passenger side (from tree limbs I hope). Our stuff is black as well and, while not much looks nicer than black and chrome, it really shows these markings. That's one of the reasons I would consider the open body (aside from price).
  10. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Awesome truck. I prefer the open body to the box body. I have both and if I am taking a truck out on a saturday... it will be the open body. If you don't have a shop to store everything in, the boxes are nice.