My next service truck

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Over the next year I'm going to buy a new service truck. This may be the last one I ever buy so I'm going all out. Here is sort of the direction I want to go.

2. At least the direction you are going is uphill.....
  3. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I really don't want a vehicle/van I have to step up into or jump out of. My knees are shot already.
  4. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

You better watch out for low bridges when a pipe rack is installed, or are you
    planning on using 10' sticks?:laugh: We always ran service bodies with a
    open bed for tools, wheelbarrows & hauling mulch/topsoil. Garbage could collect in the bed, rather than the compartments, which never happened!:)
  5. Actually Dana the only thing inside is going to be a lounge chair for me to take naps in. I'm thinking of having A/C mounted on the top and that way I can pull into a local park and snooozzzzzzeeeeee.
  6. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

what clown parked like that
  7. That's in our ritzy Highland Park area. The streets are really narrow. i'm sure like me he felt it was more safe in the driveway than getting hit by a spoiled brat or blonde on a cell phone in a hummer.
  8. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Hopefully this guy carried wheel blocks with him?
  9. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

In that case park it on the street. They most likely have good insurance. :)
  10. Insurance doesn't do you any good if your dead cuz went street side to get your rectorseal.