My picture thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Scag48, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Figured it was about time to throw up some pictures I've collected. I'll try to narrate as best I can. I don't want to get too shown up on the pictures deal these days.

Road widening job just outside of my hometown, I actually own property along this stretch of road. The road needed it badly, I can almost guarantee my property value went up at least 10%.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How'd this junk get out here?!?!?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Construct'O

Construct'O LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Sw Iowa

The 330 looks to be right at home with that Idaho topsoil !!!!!!! Where's your close up of the plastic mailbox handle:confused::usflag:

Never seen a roller like that thing before.Guess i need to travel more,sheltered life.

3. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Retaining wall job for my old man before my union days.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one is just for Jr.. This is the only way to set down a hoepac overnight.
    [​IMG]

Hang ten. With the hoepac on there reaching this far out, the back of the carriage was at least a couple feet off the ground. My dad would absolutely freak out.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

I should do a study and see how many Case excavators actually have that stupid mailbox flag still in tact to derive the average amount of hours before it gets busted off.

5. scholzee

scholzee LawnSite Member
    from NY

Some welds on that Case's Boom and Stick????????

6. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

wow!! that pc600 is huge!! what do they need one that big for?

just went back through the pics and thanks for that pic.. I think? not quite sure tho.. btw nice pics!

7. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

That is absolutely beautiful country you were working in!

8. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

That is one beautiful CX330. What were those other pictures of?:laugh:

Do your little study Scag. Don't skew the results. I doubt you will that any have been broken. Unless some Union employee has been using it as an anchor point to rappel out of the cab with.

9. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

That's home. Like I said, where the PC600 and D10 are, I have some property up that way, it's out in the sticks a little ways, but my lot is in a subdivision. The retaining wall pics are shots from the valley, my parents house is almost directly across the lake from where the wall was being built.

The only thing that CX330 had going for it was the PSM thumb, that's about it.

Jr., that 600 was used to load blasted rock into offroad trucks. The 10 would push rock to the excavator so it could be loaded. They had a 750 up there at one point, that's a big boy. At the height of the action, they also had at least 5 D8's up there all strewn out, 6 or 7 631D's, couple 16G's, a 6R LGP, and a few good size haul trucks.

10. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

snow in August?