1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

my post card

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by jpang115, Mar 6, 2008.

1. jpang115

jpang115 LawnSite Member

hey everyone i would like some feedback on my post card that i plan on using this year..let me know what you think.

thanks in advance - jim

pangburn postcard front.png

Attached Files:

2. Guzman Properties

Guzman Properties LawnSite Senior Member

Colors look great, makes the picture look 3-D. All I think you should do is put a period on the top sentence and capitalize the "To". Same with the back of the card, check your grammer. Other than that looks great, simple yet informative.

Good luck!
  3. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Very nice, should get you a few more customers.
  4. badassgrass

badassgrass LawnSite Member

Nice to see something that doesn't have a big *** mower on the front which not one customer cares about. They do want what is on your card. Like Guzman said the sentence on the back is not correct. "YOU WORK HARD ALL WEEK. WHY SPEND YOUR WEEKENDS DOING YARD WORK LEAVE THE YARD WORK TO US SO YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!"

Need a "?" after "Why spend your weekends doing yard work?" Great card simple and not a lot to read. Also, question marks draw the reader into the sentence.
  5. Dynamic

Dynamic LawnSite Member

Great pic, you should have some good luck with that. Its nice and simple and not to busy like other ones. Good luck.
  6. matt spinniken

matt spinniken LawnSite Senior Member

To me, with those lines, you seem like you are selling the prospective client on lawn care in general and not something that shows them you are better than your competition. Wouldnt every lawn company free up peoples time?