1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

My posts being edited

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Sean Adams, Jan 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Easy Lift....

Just got your P.M.. Thanks...

2. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Easy lift..

Just got your P.M... Thanks

3. easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy LawnSite Gold Member

The former member was some how able to edit a reply to a thread that I had made in regards to my product. I was very surprised when this happened, called it to the attention of the person in previously mentioned I this thread. The person that was able to either alter or edit my reply was very demeaning with regard to my product. I believe Two other members replied after this had taken place, I believe one of the replies went something like, "this is going to be interesting". In any event I do not believe the former member who was responsible is a member currently. At least I have never seen any of his post since this occurrence. I also do not believe he was a moderator.

Thank you for your compliment, I can only tell it as it is.
    For all intensive purposes after many improvements over the original design and buying the company some time ago, I am and always will be the easy-lift guy
    Best Regards.
    Ted

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
  4. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Not supposed to be able to. Unless they're a moderator.

5. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

My account has been temporarily disabled because they cannot email me yet I get emails from them on they same account that they say they cannot email me from.LOL

6. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Ok, you definitely have me neat on that one! :hammerhead:

7. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

That what my screen says right now and has for a couple of months, yet Im posting, but I often get posts deleted.

8. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

They have tried too resolve my issue but the problem returned.

9. BleedingGreen

BleedingGreen LawnSite Member
    from SE MI

I'm flat out done posting on this site. A number of my last posts just randomly disappear. So forget it, I won't contribute to the site. I have over a decade of experience in this industry, a degree, as well as knowing a little about a lot of things (an expert in nothing).

10. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey Green don't take that personal it happens to a lot of us.:waving:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.