1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My Recreating Truck...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mexiking, Mar 19, 2006.

1. cessnasovereign

cessnasovereign LawnSite Senior Member

For real.. why do people worry how others spend their own money? I paid almost $20,000 for a Camaro SS then spent almost $2,000 on wheels. But I will say that those 417 horses got me into trouble sometimes.. ;)
  2. AintNoFun

AintNoFun LawnSite Bronze Member

but then again theres nothing like a v10 to ruin a ford....

3. REENO

REENO LawnSite Member

4. REENO

REENO LawnSite Member

24'S =inches tall dubs=manufacturer
  5. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

The term dub is actually for 20's. It comes back from the days when you would buy a dub of cocaine for $20.
  6. mexiking

mexiking LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

allright than...

HDALLC LawnSite Member

:dizzy: all the times ive done some bad things ive never heard of a dub of coke get real rubba dub dub :laugh:
  8. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

I don't do coke lol, never have. I just know the terminology at least on the west coast.
  9. Remsen1

Remsen1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I think those rims are hideous. I don't like trucks with low profile tires. Your dumper looks 100x better than the avalanche IMO.
  10. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

This is what makes this site horrible you fin aholes goin on about the stupid stuff, a guy works his butt off 5-6 days a week and he buys something he likes and wants to share it with us and yall givem crap....