My Ride/Rig

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by WildWest, Aug 2, 2005.

1. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Oops, busted. lol

2. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

He may be younger than you but he still has better equipment than you.

3. True Cut Lawn Maintenance

True Cut Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

Look a little closer there is a plate on that trailer

4. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Wisconsin does not require you to have a license plate on the trailer.

5. ALarsh

from Midwest

Thanks Toro! The timecutter must be treating him well on the second engine. :rolleyes: :dizzy:

6. WildWest

WildWest LawnSite Senior Member

I know the spring setup aint the greatest, but I needed somethng in a hurry, that gate was HEAVY! I like the pulley idea! That's nice!

Yeah, the trailer is a bit cluttered, I wish I would have gotten a dual axle, 6x16-18, that trailer shrunk quickly! Then again, that's a good thing (in a way), right!

Thanks ya'll.

7. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

I didn't mean to start a pissing match, but it is sort of shallow how you judge people on the type of Z they run. Thats it, I know my Z sucks. But maybe I've done my homework and figured out its not worth it yet to upgrade to a commercial Z.
    :dizzy:

8. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

Only 15??? Wow, child labor regulations against you pal, and do you have to pay your parents to ride in the front seat and wait while you mow???

That equipment isn't legally yours unless you paid cash for it, I believe you have to be 18 for financing. Every piece of my equipment is 100% mine not co-signed on by a parent.

Honestly, its great that you are doing this at a young age, good for you, I started out the same way, but you don't have to be negative 100% of the time.
    I'm sorry, but I don't know if you have ever heard the saying "If you don't have naything nice to say don't say it"???

9. fishinman22487

fishinman22487 LawnSite Member

wild west- where is polk city in FL????

10. ALarsh

from Midwest

All lawn equipment was paid for in full with cash. I co-signed with my dad on my truck.

So "Sorry, sitting on Daddy's lap doesn't count!!!" is a nice comment?