My Rig/running out of room

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by smcunningham, Apr 28, 2007.

1. smcunningham

smcunningham LawnSite Senior Member

Need bigger trailer.....even my bed is crammed tight

lslslslslslslslslslslslsl 030.jpg

lslslslslslslslslslslslsl 034.jpg

2. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Nice stuff. In the pics it looks like you could pull the z back some and give you some more room between the mowers.

3. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

not crammed... efficient!

4. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

take the wheel barrow and strap it nose down in the "aframe" at the tounge of the trailer with the flat side against your steel tool cage. and the handles pointing into the air if you shift your WB to one side, you could put your Grass Catcher on the side, and there appears to be enough room behind the ZTR for the 21" push mower

or you could make a bracket to hang the grass catcher on the back side of your tool cage. and put the slide the push mower int he front of the trailer to the right or left of the WB with he deck of the push under the cage like the WB.

I hated having tools in the back of the pickup truck. The back of the truck was for trash and debris...

5. smcunningham

MarcSmith
    take the wheel barrow and strap it nose down in the "aframe" at the tounge of the trailer with the flat side against your steel tool cage. and the handles pointing into the air if you shift your WB to one side, you could put your Grass Catcher on the side, and there appears to be enough room behind the ZTR for the 21" push mower

or you could make a bracket to hang the grass catcher on the back side of your tool cage. and put the slide the push mower int he front of the trailer to the right or left of the WB with he deck of the push under the cage like the WB.

I hated having tools in the back of the pickup truck. The back of the truck was for trash and debris...

My trailer is loaded 27 pounds under weight as you see it sit right now....If I put the push mower on the trailer to right or left of w/b The tiger ends up having to go right or left also and the one side being heavy I can notice alot on highway @ 55-65mph........also if the tiger is'nt all the way up against w/b I gat all kinds of sway @ 40mph or faster......Will strap wheel barrow as recommended ...I'm like a 1" short of width to put a 21 behind turf tiger....I try like hell all the time though.......Thanks.Shane

6. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like my trailer! LOL.

7. coastalscapes

coastalscapes LawnSite Member

I know that feeling! Where can you order a basket like that?

8. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

As long as you don't plan on buying another big piece of equipment, I would say the trailer is just right. I don't understand why some have 20' trailers for a ztr, a 21 and a wb. When everything is crammed together, it can't move that far if you stop hard, unlike with a bigger trailer with tiedowns.

9. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Exactly... I don't think bigger is always better. Efficiency is the name of the game... less overhead, gas = more profit.

10. smcunningham

coastalscapes
    I know that feeling! Where can you order a basket like that?
    Yesterday 05:18 PM

I made it myself.......posted pics..........click on my name and search my posts i think its under landscape box something or other