My Rig

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by LawnInOrder, Jul 15, 2006.

1. LawnInOrder

LawnInOrder LawnSite Senior Member

ok well i fianlly took sum pictures of my "rig" i am talking about. remember i am still 16 and can't legally drive. Here is most of the equpiment i got.

8000 echo's.JPG

LB.JPG

redmax's1DSC01543.JPG

redmax's1.JPG

LB=Power trimm.JPG

2. LawnInOrder

here is the "rig" which is a yamaha G2 golf cart frame that i weled the frame up and put a 18 hp kawi v-twin liquid cooled engine with a fuel pump.

trail rig.JPG

dash.JPG

DSC01563.JPG

DSC01559.JPG

engine.JPG

3. LawnInOrder

the golf cart and trail empty. The trailer is a utility cart fram and then i welded a 4X6 foot frame 3 years ago. and a holder for a 5 lbs spool of line.

mpty rig.JPG

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

LOL are you serious????? thats the funniest thing i have ever seen, lol d0od mad probs for trying. also do you actually plow with the golfcart thing??? lol

5. NC_Irrigator

NC_Irrigator LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

thats one of the coolest custom builts ive seen in a while, other than some bar stool racing stuff.... wow, your on the right track..

6. LawnInOrder

thanks. yea i do plow with that. I used to pull my stuff around and plow with with a 2003 Lt 1000 craftsman that i bought new. I built this rig because the lawn tractor was just tooooo damn slow. This goes 24mph gunning it. I usually do about 17-20 with a lighter load. I used to plow with the lawn tractor until i built this. I now have a friend that plows with me in the winter. one guy on the lawn tractor and one on the golf cart. I can plow 8" good/ fast anything more than that i go out and plow multiple times. I also have a sander i built for the golf kart. It has an electric motor. Thanks for looking LawnInOrder.

7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thats awsome looking!

8. Joe65

Joe65 LawnSite Member
    from nj

If I were a customer, I'd hire u just for your ambition, and than I'd refer u to all my friends!

9. DodgeTruckMan731

DodgeTruckMan731 LawnSite Senior Member

Wow i wish i had that when i was walking to my accounts a few years ago, my grandpa started driving me this season, and July 31st i don't have to worry about that anymore cause I'm getting my license!!!

10. Lynch Landscaping

Lynch Landscaping LawnSite Member

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen! I wish I had something.