My Rig

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Riley Lawn Service, May 30, 2008.

1. Riley Lawn Service

Riley Lawn Service LawnSite Member

The pictures aren't all that great but with all the lights on my truck it sure looks awesome.

2. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

It must have been really dark. I can't see a thing.

Here's a pic of mine from yesterday just so everyone has something to look at....

DSC00261.jpg

3. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

That is a good looking Ford. I like the color and the wheels look sharp without drawing to much attention to ones self.

4. Richard Martin

It kinda sticks out like a sore thumb. I get tons of compliments on it and you can't get away with anything since it's kinda unique looking. I like it!

It also has Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust on it with duals but the 50 series muffler wasn't loud enough. I replaced it with a Super 44 but it's still not loud. Must be the twin cats. My Mustang has the regular 40's without cats and it is LOUD.

Here's a link to my Mustang...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...&MyToken=94b19bee-e8f1-4f51-a5da-0ad9519a2c0e

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

looks good

6. LindblomRJ

What engine does the pickup have?

7. Richard Martin

The same basic engine as the Mustang. 5.0.

8. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

That Mustang sounds good!!!! Sounds like it has a decent cam lobe to it. Is that thing supercharged?? I like it:)

9. LindblomRJ

I had a 93 F150 with the 5.0 extended cab 2WD. I wish I would have kept that pickup... and a 95 F150 with 5.0 Extended cad 4x4.

10. Richard Martin

Thanks. It's not supercharged. That's a C&L TruFlo inlet pipe you're seeing there.