my rig

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by JTS Landscaping lawn, Jul 4, 2008.

1. JTS Landscaping lawn

JTS Landscaping lawn LawnSite Senior Member

this is my mowing set up minus one mower. just bought this truck last fall just before the first snow fall. got a lot of miles on it but thing still runs great and tows awsome. only had to replace couple things thats it.

Picture 012.jpg
  2. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

looks nice, i also have a ford, and have had to replace alot of stuff, stills an awsome truck though i love it !!!
  3. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice Setup

really like the truck
  4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice truck! What engine does it have? I've got a 94 with the 5.8 and it does pretty good.
  5. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

looks like a solid truck...nice set up
  6. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

not trying to knock your truck here but is that rust on the rear finder wells. Just curious because I also have a 94' and it hasn't started to rust yet.
    thanks in advance
  7. Merlin300

Merlin300 LawnSite Member
    from Zone 5

I can answer that. One of my trucks is exactly like the one pictured. Being from Michigan like JTS.... That is rust. Every truck with that body style in Michigan has rust on the rear wheel wells. If it don't it is either a truck just from the south or has been fixed.

Mine is a 1996, other than the auto transmission and crappy rear brakes that need replacing about every 2 yrs it has been a good truck. 180,000 on the clock and still strong.
  8. JTS Landscaping lawn

JTS Landscaping lawn LawnSite Senior Member

thats rust little on both side in same spots other then that the trucks pretty solid and all. ive only replace the readiator and ball joints in it i have 209,000 on it know bought it with 197,000. also i upgraded the hubs on it to heavy duty ones to and going to put 2" add a leafs on front to make it all level. it has the 351 in it.