My rig

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grassyfras, Jun 30, 2003.

1. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

This is my rig.

pics of stuff 024.jpg

2. battags

battags LawnSite Senior Member

How about a closer pic of the mower? Maybe you could move the mailbox? Or the trailer, if that's easier.....:)

3. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Its an eXmark! Thats for sure!

4. grassyfras

Here is a close up of the mower. Its a 36" exmarkmetro hp in case you can't tell.

mower 048.jpg

5. jason r.

jason r. LawnSite Senior Member

grassyfras,
    How, do you like your metro hp? I'm looking at either a metro hp or a tthp and am looking for any advice. The hydro would be nice but not quite sure it's a necessity for me. Do your drive belts slip much in wet weather? Any other pro's or con's on your mower?

6. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Nice, do you own a trimmer, edger and or blower? ;)
    Is that an Envoy SUV?

7. grassyfras

I like the exmark hp alot but I wish I went with the turftracer. I really dont need a hydro and would probbly be overkill but still would like one. I don't think you could go wrong with this mower if your doing this part time or small lawns. Belts never sliped for me but I never cut in a down pour, maybe light rain every now and then.

BHB- I do own a stihl fs trimmer and it is a GMC Envoy I also have a eb7001 backpack not in the pic.

8. Ted how you like that POWER of that blower, kind of nice isn't it, i guess after using mine that hand held you had just wasn't enough.

Oh yeah, that Metro cuts pretty good, it's a good mower. Pretty quick to.

I put the Velke on it.

9. grassyfras

The blower is the best. After I bought it in the begining of the season i gave the handheld away. It doesnt even work anymore my friend says. And thanks again for putting the velke on. That saves tons of time. Today I actually use it without for one lawn just becuase I have nothing to do today.

10. CO.d 502nd

CO.d 502nd Banned

grassy fras

Dunno about how well the envoy does for lawn care,but i had the chevy version the trail blazer for my personal tranportation,i loved that thing inline straight six was a humdinger.
    Traded it on a dodge cummings diesel while back.