My Scag Tiger Cub

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Wayne Landscaping, Feb 8, 2006.

1. Wayne Landscaping

Wayne Landscaping LawnSite Member

My 19hp 48" Tiger Cub, imo the best gas mower out there

DSC06960.jpg

2. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Ive got one also, been well pleased with it too

wayne

3. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

Add me to the list :) Love it, only problem i had in two years was a belt.

4. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

looks awesome man nice mower.

5. Wayne Landscaping

I love this thing, the only thing i might consider after this is that Cat 34hp 70tq Hustler diesel. Just thought id put a pic of my UZJ 100!

DSC06959.jpg

DSC00747%20(Small).jpg

6. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Nice little mower. What did that set you back if you dont mind?

Nice snorkle.

7. Wayne Landscaping

Thanks for the compliments, the mower was $5700 and iv boughten lots of blades and oil since then, worth every penny. My friend spent double on his laser XS and i almost keep up with him for 1/2 the price and maintenance, i reccomend these to everyone. I hope they dont change them cause thee perfect.

8. Wayne Landscaping

Thanks for the compliments, the mower was $5700 and iv boughten lots of blades and oil since then, worth every penny. My friend spent double on his laser XS and i almost keep up with him for 1/2 the price and maintenance, i recommend these to everyone. I hope they dont change them cause thee perfect. This is my shitty trailer, i have a 6.5x12 that i bought this year, so no criticism please.

DSC07070.jpg

9. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Nice mower, I wish I woulda had something like that these past 2 years. Anyway, if your looking for a trailer, im selling my 2005 Haulmark, 20ft Enclosed. PM me if your interested. Thanks, and again, nice mower :)

10. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I just got the new 2006 Scag catalog in the mail this eve. About the only changes I see are a new deck leveling device, adjustable drive sticks and more horsepower, the 20 hp kohler has been replaed with a 23hp. And a 24 hp Briggs is available for the 48'' deck

wayne