My set at my 1st full week in business. More stuff coming soon.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by WHIPPLE5.7, Mar 23, 2008.

1. WHIPPLE5.7

WHIPPLE5.7 LawnSite Senior Member

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

This Yard Marvel Power rake, Honda mower, and a couple of hand rakes mde me almost $2,000 in my first 5 days of business.

2. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice little setup! Good luck this year.

3. WHIPPLE5.7

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG]

The hustler Fastrak I got on my 2nd day of business because I had two springs cleanups that were just way to big for a 21", it has a bagger kit as well. The Walker I got for $400 with a bad motor but it came with 2 decks and 6 sets of new blades. I rebuild the engine with new parts for only $250 but I've been to busy to put it back in yet. It is also in the process of getting a fresh paint job and decals.

4. WHIPPLE5.7

[​IMG]G][/URL]

The aerator I got for $50 with no motor. The honda 4 horse gear reduction that is on it I got for $60 with a bent valve and $10 for new valve and she was good as new. My first job with it paid for the whole thing. The other power rake is my back up. Little wonder edger, two saws, homemade guttering piece on the stihl blower(works great), and the Husqvarna Commercial with the 6 horse kawi. It has never even touched a blade of grass yet(should be interesting).
    [​IMG]

5. WHIPPLE5.7

I've been busy as hell on springs cleanups and I'm booked for 2 weeks out. I wish I had time to do them faster.

6. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

how do you like the power rake?

7. WHIPPLE5.7

I love it. I got it brand new for $950 and I've been making about $300-450 per day with it since last week and the calls just keep pouring in. I've got a used one as a spare and some spare parts, but this baby has been flawless. It looks like power raking alone this spring is going pull in about 1/3 to 1/4 of a years worth of income. Its pretty much 6-7 days a week from March 1 until May 1 around here for power raking jobs.