my setup pictures

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by EPIC, Apr 15, 2006.

1. EPIC

EPIC LawnSite Member

let ne know what u think i am just in my 4th month of biz started with a hand blow (homlite brand ) a little murry mower lol and a ryobi line trimmer . now i have a 26'' yard king mower that i cant say enough good things about , a very good used toro 36'' wb with jungle sulky super flow deck, sthil baack bak blow 550 model with runs good good always starts and runs frist pull and the power is good to going to get the 600 next ,new sthil stick edger two hedge trimmers so i think i am doing well for now let me know what you guys thing made the trailer from scrach it was just a flat red frame .it had no floor or nething its a 6 x10 tryied to make it all match and look proffesstion as i can . was working out the back of my truck lol

2. EPIC

EPIC LawnSite Member

opps CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST PICS IT HAS SOME WINDWO POP UP THAT SAYS HTTP;// CAN ANYONE HELP ?

3. EPIC

EPIC LawnSite Member

Whats The Url ?

4. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

Go Advanced, manage attachments, upload from your computer...hope this helps...:usflag:

5. EPIC

EPIC LawnSite Member

Here It Is I Think

RIG SETUP.jpg

6. traman

traman LawnSite Senior Member

make sure you have locks on your 2 cycle stuff ,theft is bad down here ,especially this time of year

7. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Hard to get those trimmers off/on at that height we lowered ours onto the ourside of bed in front of the tire on the sidewalk side.

8. Badgerz

Badgerz LawnSite Member

Nice setup. That's the first time i've seen general pricing right on the side of a truck. :)

9. murray83

murray83 LawnSite Senior Member

nice setup... just remember your trailer sides are prime space for advertising too,get your name on it and your "most lawns $20" slogan too with your phone number.

10. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, definantly, especially on the tailgate or ramp.good luck