My shirt logo

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by ChadsLawn, Jul 25, 2006.

1. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Heres how I make my work shirts. There iron on and will last about a year.

tshirt1.JPG

2. ChadsLawn

hmmm not too good so far. 41 views and no posts.. Oh well I like it so thats what matters.:)

3. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

Just being honest...I don't like them. I can tell it's iron on in a jpg on a new shirt. Nothing more to say.

4. ChadsLawn

thats fine. But I like it. ive used this same logo in the past. It would be pretty high in price to have a professional do it.

5. dcgreenspro

dcgreenspro LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA

no golf shirts????????

6. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I Dont really like the shirts. No offence its just me. If I were you, I would think about spending a little bit of money to have a proffesional company make shirts for you. They look better and will last longer. I mean its up to you

7. KINGjosh

KINGjosh LawnSite Senior Member

Its alot better than wearing an old D.A.R.E. shirt. LOL:laugh: :laugh:

8. cessnasovereign

cessnasovereign LawnSite Senior Member

lol I just got back from a weeks vacation in new port richey!!
    We rented a house right off decubellis and ridge road.

9. cessnasovereign

cessnasovereign LawnSite Senior Member

Oh and I suprised at how many companies I saw out working.. I mean I pass 3-4 daily around here but maybe only see 1 a day actually working at a property but everyday while down there, and on every street it seemed like there was a different company out.. God knows there was one each day at a different house waking me up on the cul-de-sac.

And what type of grass is that down there? It's real crunchy, I like the sound of it! haha

10. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's 1 of our polos. Notice the website on the back of the collar. That worked out well, alot of turned heads as I we walk away. These are screen printed for less than $10 a T and around $15 a polo. The T's have front and back.

S3010084.JPG