My shop and equiptment, work

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by 94gt331, Sep 1, 2013.

1. 94gt331

94gt331 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male

You didn't offend me at all my friend! I think you do really nice work and like seeing your pictures on your thread. I'm glad you read my posts. It's nice to talk and share ideas with guys that do good work and have passion like you!:waving:

2. 94gt331

Male

Here's pics of some stone I put in some beds behind a house, it's 2b sandstone, pretty cool looking for only $16 a ton.

DSCF0587.jpg

DSCF0586.jpg

3. 94gt331

Male

Had one of my guys yesterday build some wood sides for the new dump insert, should come in handy real soon with leaves.

DSCF0597.jpg

4. 94gt331

Male

My older dump insert I've had for 7 years now. This bed has been on 3 different trucks and has been used heavily. It's worn out, in these pics you can see that the bed is cracked in the bottom left corner very bad, in the second pic the left side of bed you can see is bent, the bed wobbles bad and when it's loaded the tailgate pin on left side actually pops out when the truck is loaded full. So monday it's going to get welded and reinforced. We are going to build bigger sides also, and getting it sandblasted and painted also. will get some after pics next weekend.

DSCF0598.jpg

DSCF0599.jpg

5. lego

lego LawnSite Senior Member

Let me know how that billy-goat vac works. I was thinking of picking up a scag giant-vac this year, but I think I might wait till next. I got quoted almost 7 grand on it.

6. 94gt331

Male

Wow 7 grand is that a pull behind or a tailgate? The billy goat was $3500, I will be putting it on the truck in 2 weeks. We have 1 more week of landscape work to clear out, then we are going to do a final week of mowing. And then we are going to start into leaf cleanups. I let you know how I like it in a few weeks.

7. lego

Yeah 7 grand, tailgate. My mouth dropped.
    I don't really want to put anyone out there, but the dealer is on Logan Blvrd by Beale Avenue. You should know who I am talking about. I love the equipment they have, but some of there prices are way too high.

Where did you get the Billy Goat? Tel-Power sales new & used billy goat stuff for good prices. They have a used slit seeder there for $600 vs 1600$ new, and the thing looks brand new I been thinking about picking it up.

8. 94gt331

Male

Today we ripped out some old shrubs and added new ones, and some red stone.

DSCF0601.jpg

DSCF0603.jpg

9. lego

You should fix the date on your camera haha

10. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

lookin good. I always forget to take before pictures of jobs I do. I'm gonna try and remember this in the next few weeks so I can update my thread!