My shop and equiptment, work

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by 94gt331, Sep 1, 2013.

1. 94gt331

94gt331 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male

The winter season has been really good for us this year. Lot's of plowing and salting as well as I really dipped into firewood sales this year and found it to be a good seasonal buisness in my off months. It's just tough to find dry wood to sell when you sold all your seasoned wood allready.

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

2. 94gt331

Male

Getting ready for spring this year, I made all new flyers and door hangers, as well as new buisiness cards and some other flyers for a side buisness and got enough invoice books to last me a while.

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

3. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

How many cords you sold so far this year? Im at 28 right now, hoping for more as I have about 20 left to sell

4. 94gt331

Male

I lost track I sold about 75+ give or take, I been cutting dead trees in the woods to keep customers warm.

5. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Great Thread!!!!!

Just went through it all and you have an awesome company bud...

What's the new venture that you have in the pipes if you don't mind my asking?

6. 94gt331

Male

Thanks alot for the compliments I appreciate that! I have alittle side buisness that I've been tinkering with over the years but never really advertised for it. It's a hauling buisness we do clean outs etc. We've done some forclosure properties etc and other jobs for customers here and there. I don't put alot of focus on it because I love landscaping too much, but the hauling is there for alittle extra work and my guys seem to enjoy finding some treasures here and there.

7. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

nice work saw your from PA too i live in Garnet Valley which is near west chester how has your dodge treated you ive been thinking of trying a 4500 dump

8. 94gt331

Male

Hello! Dodge has been a great work horse, I rebuilt the tranny last summer but I love the truck, I'm sure you'd be happy with one. Get the cummins.

9. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

I would only ever get a truck that big in diesel my other 2 F450's are both diesel (6.0) i could never imagine having a non diesel 450 or bigger truck .

10. 94gt331

Male

Yes I agree good choice, bigger the truck, diesal comes in handy. Do you have any pics of your trucks?