My Shop and Lawn pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ExecutiveLawns, Sep 1, 2008.

1. ExecutiveLawns

ExecutiveLawns LawnSite Member

Here are a few pics of my shop and a few lawns we maintain. Our shop is just about 2k sqft and its part of a much larger warehouse which you can see in the pics the owners have just sub-divided it all out to other small businesses. Its not enough space for all of my stuff so i have to park at an outdoor lot (skid-loader trailer and enclosed trailer stay there). As you see both trucks stay at the shop overnight due to gas prices i save about $40 a week in gas driving my 6cyl. car to home and back. We are lucky to get 10mpg in the trucks.

SSPX0041.jpg

SSPX0011.jpg

SSPX0013.jpg

SSPX0015.jpg

SSPX0014.jpg

2. ExecutiveLawns

Here are the property pics

SSPX0018.jpg

SSPX0019.jpg

SSPX0032.jpg

SSPX0034.jpg

SSPX0039.jpg

3. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Nice shop. I wish I had some more room to work with. How much a month?

4. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

Awesome shop, trucks and equipment!!

Now those are some inspiring pictures...I hope I'm as successful as your operation some day..

5. ExecutiveLawns

Thanks guys the shop lease is just over $600 a month which i think is a steal for being in a good side of town and it is in a gated complex. I like it because im not sure how big i will be in a couple years and dont want to spend alot on a property if it is something i might outgrow in a couple years. There are actually I think 5 or 6 other Lawn care companies in the complex and they range any where from solo ops to my company which is 3 full timers plus my self and a couple part timers to a lawn and landscape co with over a dozen guys. We all pretty talk and network as well.

6. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

Sweet trucks! Great shop and great work.

7. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

One of my employees, and close friend just left for Paris Island about a month ago.

I like the setup that you got. Pretty much everything you need to run a decent sized lawn biz. It does look like your cramped in there.

8. stuntmanlogan

stuntmanlogan LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice shop and equitment

9. Green Team Landscaping

Green Team Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice shop. What did you use to stripe so well with, and do you have a kit?

10. O'BrienLawn&Landscape

O'BrienLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

Looks awesome! Good use of space in the shop. i like how the plow is shelved!