My signature

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by DK lawn care, Oct 30, 2007.

1. DK lawn care

DK lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Im new to this site. Ive been lurking this site for a while, just not posting. Today i decided to sign up. I filled out a signature and its not showing up in my posts. I belong to Ford Truck Enthusaists or known as FTE and they have a thing where u have to have 25 posts until u can even fill out a signature but i obviously filled one at, its just not showing up

2. DK lawn care

Never mind, its there haha my bad my signature is there. I guess it took time to load in.

3. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Whats your username over at FTE?

4. DK lawn care

Ryan, do u belong there? Its I eat hybrids

5. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

well now that it shows up you should try to spell trailor the correct way.

6. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

DK
    Welcome to the site sir. Were is westlake OH. Have you been over to our OHIO THREAD yet?

7. LindblomRJ

I haven't been over there in a while. The who advertising thing is somewhat irritating. And Kens rant about Firefox is another source of irritation.

My username over there is 1979 ford.

8. DK lawn care

thanks for the welcome. I changed trailor to trailer. Walkerlandscape westlake is 10 miles from cleveland.

Does ken let u use firefox?

9. LindblomRJ

He was hot on the Opera Browser. I tried it and didn't care for it. With Fire Fox I have a script blocker that I ok what scripts will run. IE nothing that has anything to do with advertising. I also use ad block. Over at FTE I am not going to pony up $15 to get rid of the ads. There are a lot of good folks over there, but I have some differences with their ADMIN.

10. DK lawn care

I never really talked to there admin. But ur right ryan, there are a ton of nice people over there. Its awesome how they help complete strangers