My site - how to SEO

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by brichter14, Jun 2, 2012.

1. brichter14

brichter14 LawnSite Senior Member

All if this advice has been great and i have been doing some work to get it done. Just takes some time. And yes the adwords is just a temporary way to get on top. Thanks again.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

However hard you try, right now, don't get frustrated if things don't work out. I was told that Google is changing so much, they are practically apologizing on video. In our industry / trade, I noticed that where sites are ranked is jumping all over the place with little rhyme or reason. A few are stable, but most are fluctuating heavily. Some good content sites that are established, dropped way down. Others that are new and lean on content, are way up there. So is may take weeks or a couple of months for the storm Google caused to diminish.

Just keep plugging along.

:)

3. GreyFlames

GreyFlames Inactive

Here are a couple cosmetic things that will also have an impact on your organic search traffic.

1) provide more content, aim for 300-500 words.
    2) Split up your services page into a separate page for each service.
    3) Take the price list page and put that content on the service pages that it is for.
    4) On your main page, weave the service names into your story and link the mention of them to the new individual service pages.
    5) List your service area on your main page.

4. Utah Lawn Care

Utah Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

I know you were not asking for web site tips, but I think you should look into making separate tabs for your testimonials and your pictures. They don't seem very related to me at all. Good luck!