My Site

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by PlatinumLandCon, Sep 26, 2007.

1. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

2. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Website looks nice, however, some pictures of your best work would be nice for the potential customers to see what you can do !!

3. fool32696

fool32696 LawnSite Senior Member

I see that your site showed up in Google. I'm trying to get mine to show up but can't seem to see what I'm doing wrong. Any help?
    www.centralfloridalandscape.com

4. PlatinumLandCon

Really? Thats cool... I had no idea:) What I did was submit my info into Google Maps. Search "lawn care, [insert your zip code]". After you get the results there's a button "Add/Edit your business" then I added all the info for my business. Budda-boom, budda-bing good to go.

Good Luck!

5. Bill S

Bill S LawnSite Member

Fool -

Google last visited your site on 9/26/07. You are indexed.

There are a few more things you can do to fully optimize your site. Shoot me an email if you want the specific details.

6. WebMan

WebMan LawnSite Member
    from D/FW TX

You at least need a robots tag and a robots.txt file even if you are listed now. It can keep them checking. Also Google really likes site maps but I don't know if you can do them with the yahoo site builder.

7. desert rose gardening

desert rose gardening LawnSite Senior Member

I really like it, I want to get a web site too. Can I ask how much it cost you?

8. PlatinumLandCon

$299 for the hosting for 1yr (I purchased it with a buy 1 get 1 free deal, PM me and I'll give you the second package for $150). $200 for the design service rom a friend of mine.

The reason I'm getting all these google listings is because of the hosting package I got. PM me for more info....

9. Bill S

Bill S LawnSite Member

Yahoo site builder does support google site maps though they aren't a be all end all

10. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

Very clean and professional site, but you do need a lot of "back end" work if you want to rank high on search engines. Let me know if you need help with that. Our site is now in the "top ten" on Google for 22 localized keywords. We get over 300 unique visitors per month and we've sold at least $60,000 this year from the site alone (before we started the retail side).