My Starting Operation

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by k.landscapes, Feb 12, 2013.

1. k.landscapes

k.landscapes LawnSite Member

Just a couple pictures from last year. This year I am looking for a more commercial zeroturn. I do a lot of mulching work, didn't really take pictures of that stuff though. I will take more pictures of my work and new upcoming equipment this year! Truck, Trailer, Mower, Trimmer, and Blower was basically the extent of my equipment this past year. That will soon change.

photo.JPG

photo (4).jpg

2. ygim

ygim LawnSite Senior Member

We all start some where, keep on working. Keep the pictures coming too, we all like to see the progress.

3. k.landscapes

2 More pictures, first one of my mowers stripes... impressive to my eye for a residential zeroturn. also the 2nd one is a picture of the trucks load from a job I did in the middle of the summer

Striping.jpg

Haul Away.jpg

4. flyingdutch16

flyingdutch16 LawnSite Senior Member

That's actually a very impressive cut for a craftsman. Good luck this season save some money and try toget a walk behind or maybe even a used zero turn. There are plenty of good deals out there just gotta look for em
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

That's a nice lookin' OBS Chevy! :usflag:
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. ashgrove landscaping

ashgrove landscaping LawnSite Gold Member

If you are looking to upgrade I have a ferris IS2000 52" 25 hp kawasaki with a new engine for sale. I can give you a real good price and possible delivery if you are serious.

7. k.landscapes

I actually am saving to get a 60" zeroturn. I am getting too many big lawns to keep running 50-52". 52" is probably what I want in a walkbehind though

8. flyingdutch16

flyingdutch16 LawnSite Senior Member

btw welcome, good to see another PA Member on here! I realized your only 30 min away from me

9. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Did you know that truck load could be reduced to almost nothing with the use of a hedge trimmer....and it doesn't take long. Or mulch it with your craftman.

10. k.landscapes

the bulk of it was 2 large hedges so i just trimmed it down as much as i needed and dug up the main part and just threw it in the bed. But if i run into a situation like that again i will definitely take up that advice. Thanks!