My Starting Operation

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by k.landscapes, Feb 12, 2013.

1. k.landscapes

k.landscapes LawnSite Member

Got 2 new weekly mowing jobs and am going to give an estimate on a bed renovation and some tree trimming this weekend.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. k.landscapes

[​IMG] picked up some bags of fertilizer after finishing up some mulching today. Forgot to take pictures after i was done like i usually do. Getting ready to start up cutting this week! Some pictures should follow soon enough
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like you have got a nice thing going for you, like they said. We all start somewhere, liking the Z71 too
  4. ryan41

ryan41 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good! how are you advertising?
  5. k.landscapes

Most of my work came from word of mouth after a few people gave me a shot. But i handed out flyers this year a got a few calls for estimates on lawns and mulching
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

looks good man i like that Chevy where you at in glen mills. I live in garnet valley
  7. k.landscapes

Right by the middle school on temple road
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. k.landscapes

Was warm out so I decided to start up the equipment and set it all up for a picture since it was already out
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. Arena landscaping

Arena landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from wayne

I like the blowers allot
  10. nickpturner

nickpturner LawnSite Member

I bought a husky backpack blower last yar and love it. It was the 150bt, one of the less expensive ones. I didn't use it all winter and it started on he first pull a couple weeks ago. It's not as powerful as some but to use for mowing it's great. I used it for leaves a couple times and it does decent. How many accounts do you have? I have around 20 1/3 acre residentials this year.