My Starting Operation

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by k.landscapes, Feb 12, 2013.

1. k.landscapes

k.landscapes LawnSite Member

I have right now 11 accounts that range from 1/3 to 1 1/2 and the 150bt is what i have and i honestly love it. Cant complain about anything except in wet leaves it wasnt awesome but still did the job
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. nickpturner

nickpturner LawnSite Member

Yea i was very happy with it considering I didn't wanna spend $600 on the best echo/stihl ones. Are you a student or have a full time job? I am a college student and also have to do a required internship for my major (around 15 hours per week) so in the spring and fall it's very hard to mow and go to class and my other job. I'm thinking I may have to cut back on the number of lawns I do. Are you happy at your 11 current accounts or are you pursuing more?

3. k.landscapes

I am a student and its hard to accomplish 90 percent of work in the weekend because i also have to schedule around my lacrosse schedule. So i am pursuing more but not much more. I get random jobs in the summer to keep busy also since i have way more time
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. nickpturner

Yea it's hard to make it in the Spring and Fall with school and mulching and fall clean-ups! But then in the summer you wish you had way more lawns!

5. k.landscapes

Yeah thats the one thing i hate cause i have too much free time in the summer.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. k.landscapes

[​IMG]
    Random pick up of wood today
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. k.landscapes

[​IMG]
    This was my first cut of the year. Pretty decent stripes. The people have daffodils in the middle of the hill so thats why in the middle the stripes arent good
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. nickpturner

Lookin good, I need some larger accounts like that one! All mine are tiny.

9. k.landscapes

[​IMG]
    Been saving up some money and just bought myself a new to me scag walkbehind!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. k.landscapes

Here it is on the trailer with the other mower[​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device